lunes, 29 de junio de 2015

BURGERS DAY

Yesterday we went back to the hoopfest to watch the finals matches, it was again really hot so we didn't stay for a long time. We went to have lunch in a typical American restaurant, and I asked for a hamburger and an oreo milkshake. It was delicious but I finished really full, because it was so much food. The girl who is going to Spain with us works in that restaurant, so I met her and she seems to be really kind. After our meal, we went to Sandra's friend house again and we spent the afternoon in her pool, it was funny when we started diving, and we saw how many times and how far we could swim underwater. 
At six we went to the supermarket to buy some food and shampoo that I needed. After doing all our shopping we returned home to have a shower and dinner. At the end we watched TV and I went to bed because I was exhausted.




PAULA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario