sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

TRIP TO USA

In this blog I'm going to talk about my trip to the United States.
Friday was the first time I travelled to a country outside Europe, and I did it alone. That can sound a little bit scary but it was really easy going.
First of all, I will explain to you how I got here. My trip started at a University City in Spain, called Salamanca, where I usually live during the school year with my parents. That day we got up at two o'clock in the morning to get to the airport, or it will be better to say that we didn't sleep, because we thought that for sleep only a few hours it would be better not to do it at all. After driving for two hours we arrived to the Capital city of Spain, Madrid, where I had to take the plane. I checked my luggage, and completed some documentations and I was ready to board my first plane to Amsterdam. It was a short flight of 2 hours and a half. During it we had breakfast, a Sandwich of... I didn't really know what it had inside, some coffee and biscuits. When we arrived, half an hour late because the flight was delayed, a hostess went with me to a special room with wifi, food, sofas..., until the flight to Seattle was ready to board. At half past ten we got in. I thought that a 10 hour flight would be tiring and boring but it wasn't. I watched two films, the maze runner and avatar, I also slept a bit and we ate. We were given lots of different foods such as biscuits, chocolate, sandwiches... Immediately after I arrived I had to pass through customs and check my luggage again, that was quicker than I thought it would be. Finally, I boarded my last flight of the day to Spokane, the city where I'm going to stay for a month.
When I arrived, I took a shower and we had dinner while we watched a soccer game. After that my host family took me to a shop to buy some summer clothes.

Finally, after all that long day, I went to sleep.


PAULA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario