lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

CHURCH DAY

Yesterday was Sunday, so we decided to go to the church. We spent an hour in the mass. That I have to say that it wasn’t as hard to understand as I expected it to be. They sing a lot, and at the end they sang My Country Tis of Thee. After it, we went home to have lunch and after that we went shopping. We spent a lot of time in the shop because Sandra wanted to buy some shoes, and we had to check that they were the correct size. They were very strange shoes, because you can adapt them, to fit you. I mean you can move the laces. After that we went to the market to buy some food, because we had to watch the women’s final soccer game. Finally USA won 5-2 versus Japan! So they were all very happy. After the game I watched a film, and I decided to go bed early, because in the morning I have to get up early to go to my volunteer activity.

PAULA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario